There are a bunch of different monthly makeup subscription, but Ipsy is my favorite out there! My mother got me an Ipsy subscription as my Christmas gift last year, and it has been one of the best gifts I have ever received. This is a gift that keeps coming every month. For 10 dollars a month, you get a makeup bag and 5 different makeup product. Need makeup advice or tips for that product? Ipsy provides that for you. On your online profile, you will be able to click the products and learn more. There will be a step by step directions on how to use the product and sometimes there will even be a video with it.
Want to earn free product? Review your glam bag to earn points and redeem them for products. Points are good for 1 year. Not only will you earn points but this will help Ipsy tailor your next month’s bag even more amazing! Love a product? Buy more of it at a discounted cost through Ipsy.
Get your very own bag by clicking HERE!
Here is what I got in my January 2018 Bag:
Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser
I love this face wash!It is made with grapefruit and amino acids that are gentle enough you can even use it to take off your eye makeup. This has a clean refreshing scent and makes your skin feel smooth and clean when you are all done. I will definitely be ordering this!
3 Steps to Squeaky Clean Skin:
1. Wet your face. We know, obvi. But this baby really needs a few good splashes of H2O to get nice and foamy.
2. Massage the cleanser over your face and neck for at least 30 seconds.
3. Rinse thoroughly (we like to use cool water to help close out pores) and pat your skin dry with a soft, clean towel.
Z-Tweeze Dual Ended Tweezer
Worse Tweezers Ever! DO NOT BUY! It took 4 tries to get a single hair and it broke the hair in half. Happened multiple times.
DIRTY LITTLE SECRET COSMETICS
Eyeshadow in Sangria
This cruelty-free eyeshadow is highly-pigmented and long-lasting. Unfortunately, this color is not for me. But I would be willing to try it in a different color.
I have received THEBLAM COSMETICS in the past and absolutely love them! This color is perfect for right under your brow bones or in the inner corners of your eyes. This warm honey shade has the perfect amount of shimmer for any day or night look.
BRIOGEO HAIR CARE
Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I was so excited to get this in my bag this month. The winter scalp, itchiness, and irritation is too real in this winter here in Arizona. This shampoo has a minty-fresh, cooling blend of peppermint, spearmint, and tea tree oils. I really wish this was a full-size trial!
How To Get Super Healthy Hair:
1. Apply to your scalp and vigorously massage, but don’t suds up all the way to your ends. (Remember, shampoo is actually made to clean your scalp, not your hair.)
2. Rinse with cool water. The rinsing will cleanse the rest of your strands.
3. Apply your favorite conditioner (focusing on the ends this time, not your scalp) and leave it on for a few minutes to soak into your strands.
4. Rinse well with cool water to seal your hair’s cuticle and make it super shiny. FYI: The cooler the water, the better—especially if your hair is color treated.
Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Oil Treatment
I received this product this month because I have accumulated points from reviewing products and “cashed” them in. After having my daughter my hair has been dry and brittle. This oil treatment has been amazing making my hair feel hydrated and tames my pesky flyaways.