- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ package (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet or on parchment paper. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning packet and water, according to package directions. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk the softened cream cheese and sour cream removing any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Please follow and like me: